Creativity and New Media

One new media platform that I’ve recently taken an interest into is About.me. Having been told by a marketing friend that this particular site had helped him promote his own online presence, I’ve decided to give the platform a try. As can be seen in the screenshot provided below, I’ve currently uploaded a short bio to give people who come across my page a high-level overview of my educational background. In addition, because I am using this site to promote my presence in the business world, I’ve also set my interests to technology, entrepreneurship, and fitness, to connect with people who may want to speak about these range of topics. And to put a final touch, I’ve also provided my Twitter and LinkedIn profile on the home page for people who may want to get a better understanding of my current professional background.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Modeling Reality with Virtual Worlds

P2P